Home Care Assistance & Home Health Care In New Westminster, BC
Loving Home Care Services provides elderly home and health care assistance throughout New Westminster, BC. Our kind and friendly care professionals include Home Care Assistants, Certified Care-Aides and Licensed Practical Nurses. We are committed to serving as Vancouver’s best and most trusted home and health care services provider in the following areas:
- New Westminster West
- Connaught Heights
- West End
- Glenbrooke North
- Queens Park
- Brunette Creek
We work extremely diligently with clients and families to put together the right care package of services required to assist individuals where they need it the most. We will work with you step-by-step, answering any questions or concerns you may have. We won't stop working for you until you are fully satisfied with our services.
Why Choose Loving Home Care Services
Did you know as of 2016 there are 460 home health providers and franchises operating in B.C. with just under 20 staff? Don't let yourself or a loved one make a choice that may do more harm than good. Instead, choose an A+ BBB Accredited, Industry-Recognized Care Provider with over 130 Trained and Certified, Highly Experienced Care Staff ready to meet your care needs today.
- We offer a full spectrum of home health care services ranging from part-time to full-time around-the-clock care in all three levels of care.
- We are available 24/7/365 with compassionate and trusted Home Care Assistants and Certified Care-Aides so you or your family member will never feel alone or be without care.
- We provide ongoing training and support for all staff and provide access to continuing education programs.
- All staff is bonded, insured and thoroughly pre-screened and we assign a wonderful match the first time 99% of the time.
- We carry a $5 million professional liability policy and a business liability policy covering you and your family.
- We carry affordable, competitive rates while compensating staff fairly and above industry average.
- We take care of WCB, CPP, E.I, and all applicable payroll taxes and submit electronically bi-weekly to the CRA.
- We focus on delivering relationship-based home care centred around the personalized needs of the client and family.
Learn more about our Premier Home Health Care Services. Call us today at 604.926.8403
Take a look at our Level I, III and III Care Services to learn more.