Canada’s First Home Health Care Provider To Carry Medical Cannabis Access For Clients!
Are you seeking Medicinal Cannabis? Loving Home Care Services is pleased to be partnered with Apollo Cannabis & Spectrum Therapeutics – a medical division of Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED.TO) – as Canada’s first home health care provider to provide online access, education and support for ageing adults, seniors and immediate family members.
It may surprise you to know that the fastest-growing demographic for medical cannabis use is for seniors. Since 2014, according to a publication by Schauer et al., in the American Journal Preventative Medicine in 2016, there has been about a 700% growth with adults over the age of 50 utilizing medical cannabis.
Cannabis has been legal for medical use in Canada since 2001 under different regulations. Fast forward to 2017 and in a monumental moment on October 17th cannabis became federally legal for recreational consumption. The history behind cannabis starts much earlier than most know of as far as about 5,000 years back it was being used as a medicine. Commonly used in the 1800s and early 1900s, however, under the first federal marijuana law of 1937 in the United States the substance was prohibited and effectively banned the use of cannabis.
Helping Clients Of Loving Home Care Services Gain Access To The Highest Quality Medical Cannabis Care, From The Comfort Of Their Home.
Am I Eligble?
If you experience one or more of the following conditions you may be eligible to receive medical cannabis.
Conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Pain
- HIV / AIDS
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Lower Back Pain
- Menstrual Pain / PMS
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nerve Damage
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Pediatric Care
- Sleep Disorder
How It Works
1. Visit apollocannabis.ca/loving-home-care and fill out the appropriate appointment request form based on whether you are a patient or caregiver. Select Loving Home Care Services as your referral source in the drop-down box.
2. Fax (866-821-0777) or email email@example.com the request form to Apollo. The form is available for download at the bottom of this page. You may also speak to us directly should you need extra guidance or assistance submitting your request.
3. Apollo will contact the patient or caregiver directly to set up a convenient video appointment. There are no fees for this service.
4. The patient or caregiver will consult with an Apollo healthcare professional to determine eligibility for medical cannabis.
5. If prescribed, the patient or caregiver will speak with a compassionate patient care specialist to develop a personalized treatment plan.
6. Apollo will assist the patient or caregiver with dosing instructions, strain selection and ordering as needed.
Learn More About Apollo
Click on any of the following links to learn more about Apollo Cannabis Clinics.
Why Choose Loving Home Care Services
Did you know as of 2016 there are 460 home health providers and franchises operating in B.C. with just under 20 staff? Don't let yourself or a loved one make a choice that may do more harm than good. Instead, choose an A+ BBB Accredited, Industry-Recognized Care Provider with over 130 Trained and Certified, Highly Experienced Care Staff ready to meet your care needs today.
- We offer a full spectrum of home health care services ranging from part-time to full-time around-the-clock care in all three levels of care.
- We are available 24/7/365 with compassionate and trusted Home Care Assistants and Certified Care-Aides so you or your family member will never feel alone or be without care.
- We provide ongoing training and support for all staff and provide access to continuing education programs.
- All staff is bonded, insured and thoroughly pre-screened and we assign a wonderful match the first time 99% of the time.
- We carry a $5 million professional liability policy and a business liability policy covering you and your family.
- We carry affordable, competitive rates while compensating staff fairly and above industry average.
- We take care of WCB, CPP, E.I, and all applicable payroll taxes and submit electronically bi-weekly to the CRA.
- We focus on delivering relationship-based home care centred around the personalized needs of the client and family.
Learn more about our Premier Home Health Care Services. Call us today at 604.926.8403
Take a look at our Level I, III and III Care Services to learn more.